The tuition for the M.Eng. in Bioengineering program for 2018-2019 follows the campus graduate and professional engineering program rates (note: please make sure to refer to the College of Engineering graduate tuition rate) In addition, there is an assessed $2,000 program fee per student to cover administrative costs associated with co-curricular workshops, company field trips and other student activities.
This covers the tuition for the Fall and Spring semesters. The tuition does not include books, personal and living expenses, and University of Illinois fees, which cover things like health insurance, health services facilities fees, etc. More information about the University fees can be found at the Office of Registrar’s website.
The Master of Engineering degree in Bioengineering is a self-supporting program and unfortunately, cannot offer extensive financial aid. Students are encouraged to apply for fellowship opportunities, and to visit the Office of Student Financial Aid for additional information, as well as these external resources:
- Group private and federal loans available to all students with U.S. co-signer – www.accessgroup.org
- FAFSA Free Application for Federal Student Aid (Federal School Code: 001775) – www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Graduate Student Loans – www.salliemai.com/student-loans/graduate-student-loans/graduate-smart-option-student-loan
International Student Resources
- University of Illinois Financial Aid Resources – www.osfa.illinois.edu/types-of-aid/international-students
- Financial Aid for International Students – www.edupass.org/finaid
- Institute of International Education – www.iie.org
- International Education Finance Corporation –www.ifc.org/wps/connect/corp_ext_content/ifc_external_corporate_site/home
- International Education Financial Aid – www.iefa.org
- International Students – www.internationalstudents.org
- International Scholarships – www.internationalscholarships.com/
Other Helpful Links